We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable business, and we are just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting almost 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
This is one of the most exciting and important roles at Harmony. The VP Product will drive new product development and lead an incredible team to bring more Harmony to the world. We have some incredible plans and you will be given the platform to come and do the best work of your life.
You will work closely with all parts of the business and report directly to our Founder & CEO.
What you'll spend most of your time on:
- Building the new product development strategy - create world changing products and new revenue streams for the business
- Improve the current range of products - you will also nurture our current line of vaping products/e-liquids and soon beauty cosmetics
- Build and manage supply chain operations - we already possess relationships in China and you’ll be responsible for sourcing the best new partners/suppliers
- Lead Projects - you will have P+L responsibility and be tasks with making sure projects are delivered cost-effectively and timely
We are open to meeting with seasoned product leaders from the hardware, connected-device, food & beverage, cosmetics and/or technology industries.
- International product launches - you know what it takes to launch a product internationally to millions of people and have the success and war stories to prove it
- Visionary leadership - you are a dreamer and want to see world changing visions come to life, bring your expertise and lead a team to bring more Harmony to the world
- Team Management - you’ve lead world-class teams that overachieve, ideally of 10+.
- Commercial Operations - experience this role will involve complex supply chain operations, negotiating with partners/suppliers and drive product pricing strategy
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- PhD / MBA
- Hardware / Software background
- FMCG experience
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events (in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!)
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer!
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.