Warehouse Production & Machine Operator
We are looking for a Warehouse Production & Machine Operator to join our Operation and Manufacturing Department, with at least 3 years of experience in production lines and machine operations, who can help us with the daily production and distribution of Harmony products.
Things you might do
- Perform manufacturing actions on the production line
- Quality Control
- Work closely with the production and distribution teams, operation managers and management to ensure the success of production operations
- Keep stock and other work areas organized and clean
- Perform inventory updates and communicate current stock levels in an organized manner
- Control machines or equipment to diagnose machine malfunction and determine the need for adjustment or repair
- Perform manual work, including the repair of a wide variety of items, accessories and structural elements on the production line, as well as general maintenance of the facilities.
The Warehouse production & machine operator position requires 3-4 years of work experience in similar positions.
You have experience in and enjoy the dynamic of manual work.
You are a team player but can also work autonomously. You can effectively communicate with your teammates in English, and in Spanish with our providers.
You are task-oriented. You are an unstoppable force when it comes to getting things done.
You are ambitious. You know that realizing your dreams comes from hard work. You are not afraid to work hard to get where you want to be.
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Regular team events: in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
- We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion.
Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please make sure to answer each question.