Logistics, Picking and Packing Operator
We are looking for a Logistics, Picking and Packing Operator, to join our Operations and Logistics department and help with the daily B2C and B2B distribution of Harmony products worldwide, working closely with our Operations Lead, the production team, and the sales department.
Things you might do
- Preparation of orders to be shipped to our customers:
- Orders printing & setup
- Selecting marketing material (flyers, stickers…)
- Preparing shipments
- Double-checking during all stages of the process: Products, box-size, language...
- Double-check the new units that the production department has made and organize them in our stock-room
- Check expiration dates of products in stock and samples
- Monitor all order issues
- Register all orders and production units into the stock database
- Check any returns coming back from customers, count the units returned and register on database
- Assure an efficient process of both incoming and outgoing shipments, according to our daily distribution plan, in coordination with different shipping companies
- Maintenance of stock and workspace to keep everything organized
- Perform inventory updates and communicate current stock levels in an organized manner
- Process administrative tasks required for the department in coordination with management.
You have at least 3 years of experience and enjoy the dynamic of the distribution and logistics departments.
You are a team player but can also work autonomously. You can effectively communicate with your teammates in English, and in Spanish with our providers.
You are task-oriented, organized, neat and know how to prioritize. You are an unstoppable force when it comes to getting things done.
You are ambitious. You know that realizing your dreams comes from hard work. You are not afraid to work hard to get where you want to be.
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Regular team events: in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment; it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
- We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
- We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion.
Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please make sure to answer each question.