VP, Retail Sales
We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable business, and we are just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting almost 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
Harmony is looking for our first VP, Retail Sales to build, manage, and direct all retail sales activities and our worldwide distribution network at Harmony. We are looking for someone with a strategic and execution focused mindset that can help build Harmony into a larger international brand. The VP, Retail Sales is required to speak a native level of English and reports directly to the Founder & CEO.
What you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Retail/distribution strategy - build upon and improve the international B2B retail sales strategy for all our territories
- Drive significant revenue - you’ll be responsible for closing large deals and looking after our largest key accounts initially focused on Western Europe
- Manage sales distribution partnerships - you’ll be tasked with managing and improving our sales distribution and contracts process
- Developing the sales team - building training programs and materials to ensure our sales team members are constantly efficient and effective in their approach
- Trade marketing - build and own the trade marketing strategy, ensuring we are doing everything we can to position Harmony as best-in-class and the product of choice
- Launching new revenue lines - you will be tasked with taking products to market and launching new products and services for our B2B customers
- Become an expert - you’ll become an expert in our products and in our industry
- KPI reporting - improve the KPI and reporting and forecasting functions by creating data-driven dashboards for use at management, team and individual levels
- B2B events strategy - we attend many trade shows and events and next year it will be even more, we meet existing customers and close new deals here so you’ll be doing a lot of international travel
- Proven experience in Retail / FMCG Sales - you’ve built and lead international sales teams and driven signification revenue for a large multi-national or fast-growing startup that has a physical product
- B2B experience - you are experienced in strategising and executing end-to-end B2B sales cycles, from research and lead generation to nurturing, negotiation, closing and after-care
- Consistently exceeded revenue targets - we are looking for someone that can deliver 300% YoY growth and grow international revenue
- Territory & market development - you know how to thoroughly research and penetrate an existing and new market through territory analysis and developing new product lines to meet market and customer demand
- Presentation skills - you are comfortable building sales decks, sales support material, training resources and anything required to get enable business development activity, including public speaking
- Technology & data - you are happy manipulating sales data, creating dashboards, optimising CRM processes and automating manual tasks and know how to make technology an enabler throughout the sales process
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Public affairs / dealing with governments or international authorities
- FMCG / Pharma marketing strategy experience
- Deep expertise in trade marketing
- Multilingual (Spanish, French, German is very useful).
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events (in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!)
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer!
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.