Supply Chain Manager, Manufacturing, planning & distribution
We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable business, and we are just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting almost 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
Harmony is hiring for a Supply Chain Manager, with a great experience in manufacturing and production planning, to be responsible for improving performance, productivity and logistics efficiency of the production, stocking and distribution of our products. Our Logistics operations are growing, you likely won’t have dealt with everything you’ll encounter at Harmony, but your background and past experiences will help to guide your decision making and make smart choices. This role is based in our Barcelona HQ and reports to our Head of Operations.
What you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Team leadership - you’ll be hands-on with our Production & Distribution teams ensuring our products are manufactured and shipped in accordance with key KPIs (quality, time, cost)
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management - take the lead on remodelling how our production/manufacturing & distribution/logistic teams operate
- Improving operations and reporting - examine, measure and improve logistics and warehouse efficiency through proven working methodologies or frameworks. You'll also be responsible for KPI setting and forecasting
- Stock management - Own the planning, purchasing and management of our stock and inventory
- ERP - Plan and implement a new ERP system to ensure we can operate with maximum efficiency
- Quality control - Review existing quality control procedures and enhance the warehouse to operate at maximum efficiency by monitoring production and distribution KPIs (fault unit rate, fulfilment, shipping mistakes etc)
- Supply chain management - you intimately understand how production and distribution of physical goods works
- Logistics operations experience - we’re looking for someone that has been hands-on but also in a team leadership position in a similar logistics/warehouse environment
- You are a team builder - you know what it takes to build a high performing logistics team and know how to hire, train and develop individuals and teams
- Adaptable - You’ve thrived in fast-growing companies and know how to build, change and quickly meet the demands of the business and our customers
- You love doing things efficiently - you are strict about following processes and can build systems to continuously measure and improve how we work, we will look for examples where you may have used technology to achieve your goal
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Experience in a laboratory/pharma manufacturing operations
- Fluency in Spanish / Catalan
- Knowledge/interest in automation
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events (in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!)
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer!
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.