VP of Marketing
We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable business, and we are just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting almost 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
Harmony is excited to be looking for a VP Marketing to lead our global marketing efforts for the company and its associated brands. This role will suit a seasoned marketing leader with experience of international product launches in both B2B and B2C environments. You will lead and grow a high performing marketing team and be responsible for all marketing activity. The VP Marketing requires native level English and reports directly to Harmony’s Founder & CEO.
What you’ll spend most of your time on:
- Build and launch a new global marketing strategy - focusing on growth marketing, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to develop our international marketing strategy and own all aspects of marketing
- Product & Service development - build and develop a set of products and services that improve our customer's lifestyle in collaboration with all aspects of our team and leadership
- Increase revenue - the vast majority of our revenue is through B2B, this person will work very closely with our sales team to support and increase our revenue goals
- B2C strategy - you’ll be tasked with developing an online B2C sales strategy and a subscription model and leading the team to implement it on an international scale
- Lead, build and grow the team - we are growing fast and aim to build the best marketing team in the world. You’ll be responsible for training and hiring the best individuals that match the Harmony vision and culture
- Media - with the power of the Harmony brand and our future plans, you’ll be responsible for turning Harmony into a media company and large content creator (eg creating a Magainze dedicated towards wellness, grow and build our Youtube Channel etc) and growing our existing social media channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, FB, Twitter etc)
- Events strategy - working alongside our Events Manager to develop a best-in-class events strategy with a mixture of trade events, VIP, meetups etc
- Product marketing - ensuring our products and services are priced and positioned perfectly for all our international markets and audiences
- 7 - 10 experience in a similar role - you’ve built and grown marketing teams in different countries and know what it takes to build a high performing marketing function of a fast-growing international startup
- Team management/leadership - you’re a natural leader and can hire, grow and nurture a set of brilliant people into future leaders
- International product launch experience - you have launched products internationally across several continents and know what it takes to plan and build the launch and grow market share
- Someone wildly creative - you have will have the freedom to do the best work of your life, someone with big, bold ideas will thrive at Harmony. We want to see where you’ve challenged the norms and been wildly creative with your work
- Data-driven - you are comfortable being hands-on in data directly, producing meaningful insights and data-based decisions
- Media experience - you are familiar with creating an international media strategy and seeing through the execution of all online and offline channels
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Trade marketing experience in an FMCG environment
- Large social media presence
We are further developing our benefits package but some highlights include:
- Free organic lunch made by our in-house Chef every day
- Equipment setup (laptop, second screen)
- Regular team events (in the past we've been snowboarding and rafting and have some awesome trips planned!)
- We promise a welcoming and supportive working environment, it's fast-paced, you'll be challenged but it will be incredibly rewarding
- Along with a salary that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer!
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.