Business Development Manager, USA (West Coast)
We are Harmony, an international wellness company using the power of nature to bring more Harmony to people’s lives. Since 2014 we have grown from an idea to a profitable international business, and we’re just getting started. Harmony is a team of remarkable people from all over the world, counting 40 people and more than 13 nationalities. Our HQ is based in Barcelona, and we also have offices in Paris, London, and Lima.
Harmony is recruiting for a Business Development Manager, USA in remote before the opening of our first office in the US. You will be responsible for building and executing a smart and profitable growth strategy for yourself and the team.
What you'll spend most of your time on:
- Nurture and close prospective clients - You’ll be responsible for increasing revenue in your territory by targeting major client accounts
- Territory analysis/market mapping - The US is a competitive market and you’ll be required to execute a strategic plan to grow business amongst fast-growing competition
- Present and be the face of Harmony - You’ll represent us at trade events and take the lead on key accounts
- Become an expert - You’ll become a specialist in CBD and vaping, cosmetic and food products
- Be flexible - You thrive in a collaborative environment where you’re happy working with everyone from our Interns to our Senior Leadership
- Key Account Management - You will be building long term relationships with a range of business, you’ll be trusted to provide first class after-sales support
- Retail sales - You know what it takes to nurture and close a deal and the differences in approach in selling to large and small businesses
- Client development - We’d like to hear stories of how you’ve worked with your clients to generate value over a long period of time
- Know your numbers - We expect you to be able to talk confidently about your sales targets/achievements, treating your work as your own business
- English fluency - You must be native level English speaker for this position
- Happy to travel - We attend multiple trade and industry events throughout the year
A bonus if you have any of the following:
- Startup experience
- Contact book in the FMCG, Vaping and or CBD industries
- Trade marketing experience
In addition to a base salary + commission that we hope will keep you happy, you will receive stock options that allow you to share in the long term success of the company
We believe in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We are excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to expand Harmony worldwide. If you'd like to learn more about us, please check out our Youtube and Instagram.
How to Apply
We ask everyone to fill out a short questionnaire so we can get to know you better, we find this helps a tremendous amount in the interview process to find out if we will work well together, as we read every answer! Thank you so much for your interest in working with us here at Harmony.